Bohemian Rhapsody has again shown that it ain’t gonna lose, taking in almost $10M and averaging $32k per theatre in Australia. Sounds like a bed of roses and a pleasure cruise. And yes: we’re done with all the Queen song references, in case you were wondering.
Here are the top ten films at the Australian box office, November 1 to November 7.
1. Bohemian Rhapsody (Fox) $9,999,291
2. A Star is Born (Warner Bros) $5,285,860
3. Halloween (Universal) $1,743,021
4. Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (Sony) $978,900
5. Venom (Sony) $766,315
6. Hunter Killer (Roadshow) $747,680
7. First Man (Universal) $387,963
8. Ladies in Black (Sony) $351,515
9. Sarkar (Southern Star) $262,319
10. Charming (Roadshow) $197,778
Source: Numero. * Estimated figures as at 12:18 PM 08/11/18. For official box-office chart, contact MPDAA